Providing guardianship services to students during the academic term such as:
- Helping students to understand the University environment- It can be a very overwhelming process moving into a new environment while trying to understand how everything works. From learning about the campus life in the first few weeks of arriving, to university events such as freshers week, understanding how to join a society through your student union to find out about your school’s health centre and GP. We will guide you through each step. All you have to do is ask.
- Providing advice on study skills to excel in higher institutions.
- Support with academic writing and best practice.
- Helping students to understand their institution’s Assessment criteria so as to enhance their academic success rate.
- Advice on how to avoid plagiarism and understanding Turntin.
- How to be an active learner in order to excel in UK or US higher institution.
- Advice on how to maximise your money as a student- From getting a bank account to finding a cost-effective student accommodation or flat.
- Guidance on securing a part-time job as a student. (b) how to get a National Insurance Number. (https://www.gov.uk/apply-national-insurance-number).
- Effective time management – understanding how to juggle your work and study time.
For more information, email us at email@example.com